Our work involves:
- The planned replacement of kitchens and bathrooms, including all associated plumbing, electrical, plastering, tiling and flooring works.
- Re-roofing works and roofing repairs.
- Damp-proofing, re-plastering and decoration works.
- Window and door replacements.
- General reactive maintenance works such as lock replacements, renewal of gates and fencing, and re-pointing work.
Most of this work is carried out under contract and involves multiple properties with set start and completion dates to be met.
The housing Co-ops we work for include:
- Riverside Housing
- Thornholme Housing
- Myrtle Street Co-op
- Garden City Co-op
- Seghill Co-op
- Temple Green
- New Moves
- West End Housing
Give us a callYou can, of course, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, but we have long-established and traditional values, which really means we like to discuss projects in detail either face-to-face or on the telephone.
As Beattie (yes we can remember the old BT ads with Maureen Lipman) used to say, ‘It’s Good to Talk!’ so why not pick up the phone?