Kennek Construction’s dedicated “Housing Maintenance Team” provide both a proactive and reactive maintenance service to many of the North East’s tenanted properties. The team is always respectful when working in people’s homes and ensure all personal items are fully protected throughout the works and that all rubbish is removed at the end of each day. Their friendly, down to earth manner makes any disruption as pleasant as possible!
Our work involves:
- The planned replacement of kitchens and bathrooms, including all associated plumbing, electrical, plastering, tiling and flooring works.
- Re-roofing works and roofing repairs.
- Damp-proofing, re-plastering and decoration works.
- Window and door replacements.
- General reactive maintenance works such as lock replacements, renewal of gates and fencing, and re-pointing work.
Most of this work is carried out under contract and involves multiple properties with set start and completion dates to be met.
The housing Co-ops we work for include:
- Riverside Housing
- Thornholme Housing
- Myrtle Street Co-op
- Garden City Co-op
- Seghill Co-op
- Temple Green
- New Moves
- West End Housing
Kennek Construction also undertake building, maintenance and disabled access work for the City of Sunderland carrying out works for the Sunderland Home Improvement Agency and the Department of Community and Cultural Services.
Give us a call
You can, of course, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, but we have long-established and traditional values, which really means we like to discuss projects in detail either face-to-face or on the telephone.
As Beattie (yes we can remember the old BT ads with Maureen Lipman) used to say, ‘It’s Good to Talk!’ so why not pick up the phone?